The contents pane shows a Windows Explorer like hierarchy of Media Topics:
Context Menu Options:
- Click on a Topic to display its media items in the List Pane.
- Expand or collapse Topics with the arrow keys or by clicking
a + - sign.
- Right click on a Topic or an empty space for context menu options described below.
Drag and Drop:
- Edit - opens a dialog to edit the topic's Name and Media Type.
- Delete - removes the topic and all its media items from the Contents. Note
media files on your computer are never deleted.
- Move Up or down - moving the mouse up or down displays a bar indicating a
new location for the topic. Click the mouse at the desired new location.
- Right clicking an empty space brings up the Add New Root Topic option. This
opens a dialog to add a new Topic to the Contents. Type a name for the topic
or select a predefined name from the dropdown list. Choose one of the four
Media Types for the topic that best descibes the media files you will place
- Topics can also be moved by dragging and dropping them.
- The Favorites topic is a special topic generated by the application.
It contains only Media Items which have been marked as a favorite,
and cannot be moved, deleted, or sorted.
- Removable drives are always displayed. and cannot be moved or deleted.
Topics have one of four Media Types associated with them.
- Audio Stream
- Video Stream
- Audio File
- Video File
The application uses the Media Type internally for displaying folder icons
and for other puposes.