Displays media items and child topics for Contents Pane Selections, and
is used for video playback.
Right-click on a media item for the following options:
Double-click a media item to play it.
Right-click on blank space for the following options:
- Add to favorites, or remove if already a favorite.
- Delete. Note media files on your computer are never deleted.
- Copy as text to cliboard.
- Import Playlist. Imports .pls and .m3u playlist media items from the internet.
CD Audio files - .cda:
- Add new Media Item. Opens a dialog to create a new media item for the selected topic.
- Add new Topic. Opens a dialog to create a new child topic of the selected topic
DVD Movie files:
- Double-click the .cda file to play it and all subsequent .cda files.
Drag and Drop a media item:
- Double-click the VIDEO_TS .IFO, .VOB, or .BUP file to play the dvd movie.
- Double-click a VTS_xx_xx.VOB file to play a part of the dvd movie.
- These files are located in the DVD's VIDEO_TS folder.
Sorting media items:
- Drag the media item(s) to a another topic in the contents pane.
- Drag a media item to the favorites folder to mark it as a favorite.
- Click the Name column header to sort the media items in ascending or descending order.
- Note the favorites topic and removable drives are not sortable.